Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SPH-L900) has now joined the Android 4.3 update craze. So for those who’s been waiting for the long-awaited Android 4.3 update can simply look forward to get this update via OTA (over the air). The 4.3 update comes in the form of firmware build number L900VPUBMK4, this will directly update Sprint Note II from 4.1.2 build L900VPUAMC2 to 4.3 build L900VPUBMK4, since Samsung has skipped the 4.2.2 update.
For those who seems did not see this update yet for it still so fresh at this moment, you may hit to our source below, which allows you to to grab the ‘stock MC2 to MK4’ update file that can be flashed manually through stock recovery. Again, your device must not been rooted to be able to flashed it via recovery mode and upgrade your Note 2 to official 4.3.
Here’s are some highlights in Android 4.3 update.
– GALAXY GEAR Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4’s theme all over)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Improved Power saving mode (No longer laggy)
– Actionable notifications
– Move-to-SD-card feature (move your apps into the SD Card)
– New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
– New Additions in Notification Centre
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
– Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)