If you owned a Samsung Galaxy S3 (S III GT-I9300T) and wonder how to root it. Here’s the easiest method to root the GT-I9300T in less that 30 seconds.
The Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300T was released exclusively in Australia (branded with Telstra and Vodafone) and in New Zealand. It’s identical to the international version Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 but only varies with the data network connectivity radio frequencies.
Now if you wanted to root your GT-I9300T so that you can install any available apps from Google Play store of your choice. Then you can simply do it in less than 30 seconds or more if this is your first time learning about rooting.
Note: This root method only proven works if your GT-I9300 currently runs in Android Ice Cream Sandwich firmware and not yet on Jelly Bean. See this list and check your device current firmware info – Go To>Settings>About.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300T
– Use a computer runs in Windows OS with good working USB serial port
– A USB cable of your Galaxy S3
Disclaimer: Following this guide is solely at your own risk! Rooting will void the warranty of your phone. We will not take responsibility if anything happens to your device using this guide.
1. Run Odin3_v3.0.7 on your computer desktop
2. Boot the Galaxy S3 into Download mode:
– Press and hold the HOME, VOLUME DOWN and POWER button at the same time. Then press on the VOLUME UP to continue. It will then show an Android logo and says “Downloading do not turn off.”
3. Connect the Galaxy S3 to PC using USB cable. You should see a COM:ID indication when the phone is already connected.
4. Now click on the PDA button in Odin then select or load the
6. Simply click Odin’s ‘START’ button to begin rooting.
7. Wait until it finishes and show a word PASS!
8. Remove the phone from PC once completely reboots.
Enjoy! you have now rooted your Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300T. Install any apps as many as you like, but keep in-mind too much apps installed on your phone will cause some lag issues.