Those who wants to gain root on Galaxy Note 2 L900 (Sprint) L900VPUBMK4 4.3 update, you may now use the fully rooted ROM MK4 which is a much reliable root method for the 4.3 update that includes KNOX. This root method will work either your device comes from any other 4.3 ROM, rooted stock MC2, or already updated to the L900VPUBMK4 4.3 update. The rooted L900VPUBMK4 ROM was developed by our senior XDA-Developer (lorjay589), and now currently used by many advanced users just to obtain root on their Note 2.
Here’s are some recaps on L900VPUBMK4 Android 4.3 update.
– GALAXY GEAR Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Improved Power saving mode (No longer laggy)
– Actionable notifications
– Move-to-SD-card feature (move your apps into the SD Card)
– New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
– New Additions in Notification Centre
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
– Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
Just head-over at xda-developers original thread and carefully follow the step-by-step instructions to root your Note 2 running on L900VPUBMK4 4.3.