Those who might have installed custom ROM on LG Optimus 4X HD and noticed that the FM Radio do not run. Tet you can’t listen to your favourite radio stations on your phone and enjoy music on the go. However, there is now a workaround for enabling the FM Radio and make the audio working. A guy from XDA-Developers [zicoxx] has came-up with an ideal solution to make the FM Radio working again, if you had your Optimus 4X HD running with CM10.1 or even AOKP and among other ROMs. The process includes installing certain apps from Play Store such as SpiritFM and ALSA Mixer to make it worked.
Here’s the trick on how’s its made possible;
In Cm rom 10.1 for lg optimus 4x there is a problem : fm radio do not run..
in fact I try to use spiritfm but no audio also if tuning runs very well..
so i try some things to set audio but no luck..
but today i try a trick that NOW its’ runs very well and i hear audio..
Finally we have also FM Radio Working (Audio and Tune)
And i’m very happy..
The trick :
1) install a custom rom (PAC,AOKP,CM or other..it’s no important
2) install alsa mixer from market
3) runs alsa mixer and install bin files
4) install SpiritFM Lite or Buy SpiritFM unlocked from market
5) open SpiritFM from appdrawer,Yes for root permission and set it for your country (Band in khz)..Also In Settings page of SpiritFM choose Debug and Check ALSA PCM OPEN..Leave all settings in auto mode..
6) For Audio in SPeaker – Open ALSA Mixer and check these Settings : Left SPK Mixer INB2 and set it ON
7) For Audio in Speaker – Open ALSA Mixer and check these Settings : Right SPK Mixer INB2 and set it ON
8) For Audio in Headset – Open ALSA Mixer and check these Settings : Left HP Mixer INB2 and set it ON
9) For Audio in Headset – Open ALSA Mixer and check these Settings : Right HP Mixer INB2 and set it ON
10) Now relaunch SpiritFM and you can hear audio and tuning your favourite FM stations..
For further details to make it happen into your LG Optimus 4X HD that currently runs with CM10.1, AOKP or other ROMs just head-over to XDA’s original thread.